Sunday, September 03, 2006

My very first green...

I'm afraid it is impossible to find my very first figures, that I made as child. That were some 50mm roman legionaries. I made them of plastelin, molded with gypsum and cast them 1-3 times (after that the mold was usually broken). But I can show my first green. The first figure I made with green stuff. :) Here is she - Helga the thief (painted by Elhena). We played an adventure on the BLIN and I wanted to make all members of our adventure party. I managed to make her and two more figures. I even casted some of them and sold couple of Helgas. I had much to learn, so I made more Figures... :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Reddog said...

Looks good for a first sculpt. I did my first one this past year using sculpey. I might post it later.

ArrOOoo!

07 September, 2006 21:54  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Hey pretty neat !! I've never tried to sculpt small !

16 September, 2006 02:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home