Monday, September 25, 2006

Concept art for the White Company

I am still thinking about our "The White Company" project. I mean the game and the animations. I've allready showed some in-game graphics in my previous post. I don't know, if I whant all my TWC-animations to be pixelart. I like pixelart! It is cool. But it is hard work, with little fun. Sketches make more fun. I'll show some of my Pixelart highlander later. This post is not about them.

Here are some Pofiger-style highlanders. May be I use them for intros only. But it is still possible to make the whole game with them... ^.^ So I can make more funny animations in the game or may be some short films. I can even draw without my computer. O_O

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. These sketches looks like these I've seen for the book "The Wee Free Men" by Terry Pratchett. ;)

15 October, 2006 11:14  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

That's a big sword for such a wee fella ! Cool pics !

16 October, 2006 04:31  
Blogger yarooze said...

Thank you, pals. ^.^

16 October, 2006 15:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home